1. Pumpstock Ltd ("we"/"us") takes the privacy of each person who visits our online shop (the "Website") very seriously. We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the law, in particular with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. "Personal Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
4. We collect your Personal Data when:
a. You create an online account
b. You place an order
c. You make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us
d. You disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website at any other point
5. We use your Personal Data to:
a. Process and complete orders you place via the Website
b. Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you
c. Monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience when using the Website
d. Process the registration of your customer account and maintain your customer account
6. Where requested by you, to send you marketing materials about new or existing products and special offers from Pumpstock Ltd. If at any point you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you can email us at info@Pumpstock Ltd and let us know.
7. We will NEVER disclose your Personal Data to any other company, other than those involved in ordering or, delivering your goods, taking your payment and analysing your use of the Website in order to improve the Website's efficiency.
8. Where you are a customer account holder, you may access and update your Personal Data contained in your customer account via www.Pumpstock Ltd. We ask that you update your Personal Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your Personal Data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse.
9. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
12. We hold your Personal Data in the United Kingdom where the Website servers are located.